Sterling Specialist Broker review | Professional opinion
Sterling Specialist Broker was funded in 2020 and is based in Cyprus B1 359 28th October street WTC Cyprus
Trust Re Building, 3107, Cyprus.
In Europe and all around the world they operate under the name of Sterling Specialist.
Lets go over a bit of Sterling Specialist background.
Sterling Specialist recruited – Sean Leff, Ryan Miller, David Benis, Adam Brown, Jessica Stern and Ben Vertis.
Those are big names in the industry, just to get the wheel going. The seniors promise a lot of results and the vision of the owner is to be the top 1 rated broker in 2021.
Since may 2020 Sterling Specialist have been expanding CFD and FX offering and at the moment they allot their traders to get up to 1 to 1000 leverage in certain account types.
The broker provides over 1000 assets to choose from, while allowing traders to trade 24/7.
In our Sterling Specialist Broker review lets talk SAFETY
In our Sterling Specialist Broker review we wanna talk safety first.
So is SterlingSpecialist.com website is really safe?
First we can see that the broker implemented an SSL system, which means that your passwords and all your information is 100% secure.
Second we were able to find information about regulation applications to FCA and CySec that take into account:
- Background checks: There are various individual verifications that the administrators should undertake. These are concerning both the holding organizations applying for the permit just as the heads of the organization.
- Segregation of Funds: This is truly significant from a customer viewpoint and guarantees that the assets that you have stored are kept separate from the specialist’s assets. This implies in case of the merchant failing, the entirety of your assets are protected from leasers, chiefs and so forth.
- Standard report system by the regulators: It isn’t just about the dealer getting the permit. They need to continually send fresh reports to the controllers about their activity and monetary standing.
- Speculator Compensation Fund: All CySEC and FCA directed organizations need to contribute assets towards the shared financial specialist remuneration reserve. This secures customer accounts up to €20k in case of an unexpected situation at the dealer ( broker ).
Over 1000 Assets to trade with
Regarding the resources that you can exchange at Sterling Specialist, you have a significant choice. They offer CFDs on stocks, Indices, Commodities, Forex and digital currencies. The following are the cryptographic money resources that you can exchange:
- BTC ( Bitcoin )
- LTC ( Litecoin )
- ETH ( Ethereum
- DASH ( Dash )
- XMR ( Monero )
- And much more…
For a portion of these cryptocurrencies, they are offered crossed with the USD, EUR and GBP pairs.
Something that we enjoyed about Sterling Specialist was that they offered single stock CFDs. This is something that isn’t generally accessible at other bigger CFD brokers. Here are a portion of those organizations that you can exchange and trade with:
- And many more…
There are different leverages that the broker offers for each contract, but you can always check it in your trading panel.
How to start trading with Sterling Specialist
- First you have to go to SterlingSpecialist.com.
- Click on START NOW.
- Enter you personal information, and choose a secure password for your trading cabinet.
- Click on HOME on the side menu.
- Click on Login to web trader.
After your done with all those steps you will see your trading cabinet with all the leverages and spreads that you will be getting from Sterling Specialist.
Sterling Specialist Spreads and Fees
Fees and spreads directly affect your trading profits. This is particularly obvious when you are exchanging on a notional sum that is a lot bigger than the margin that you are getting.
There are number of various charges that you will cause at Sterling Specialist. It is significant and important that you know precisely, what these are and how they could apply to your personal account.
Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
The primary deposit and withdrawal methods of Sterling Specialist are those:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Bank Transfers
They have no commission by any means. However, withdrawals out from each account have free of charge transaction with no commission. And the each other withdraw will cost you a 1.5% commission.
Gold accounts and UP will have all their withdraws with 0% commission rate.
Sterling Specialist MOBILE and WEB trading platform
Open your platform and start trading right away. You can get into your account area and start the exchange without the need of downloading anything.
Sterling Specialist ensures that the whole trading process is 100% safe and protected, with your data safely encoded. You can submit any kind of requests, exchange FX, CFDs and different assets, utilizing precise specialized indicators and tools.
Mobile IOS + Android APP
Has most of the web trader features and it runs much faster. But it requires you to download the software to your mobile phone.
Final thoughts on Sterling Specialist Broker
- Safe, trusted and easy to use trading platform
- Fits pro and beginner traders
- Offers a variety of assets to trade on
Leave your comments so we can hear your opinions about SterlingSpecialist.com